Escape to the Ice
Chiller Dublin Renovation Update: Please note that Chiller Dublin will be temporarily closing beginning Monday March 9 for a major rink renovation project. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause however we are excited to improve the quality of the facility for our customers. Due to Chiller Dublin’s temporary closure, please consider Chiller North, Easton or OhioHealth Ice Haus for Public Skating, Birthday parties or other programming until the project is complete. Thank you for your patience and understanding….we’re excited to continue serving Dublin, our home base for 26 years!
Policy Updates: The following Public Skate policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making Public Skating sessions available to as many people as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. The policies may adapt and change as conditions require.
Effective immediately, tickets and skate rental will be sold ONLINE only at the link below. Walk in payments are not available.
- Upon arrival at the rink, we will scan your electronic ticket at the front desk.
- Admission is $8, all ages, all sessions. Skate rental is $3.
- Hometown Ticketing charges a small handling fee in addition to our admission price.
- Tickets will go on sale at Noon the day prior to each session.
- Customers may purchase a maximum of 6 admissions.
- Building access will be limited to 15 minutes before and after the Public Skate session you are attending.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.