Holiday Camp Chiller
Already registered? Click the following links to download camp forms:
A fun way for your kids to spend part of their summer!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per day: $40 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-in registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Wednesday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-2:30PM
2016 Holiday Schedule
OhioHealth Chiller Easton
- December 21-23, 2016
OhioHealth Chiller North
- December 28-30, 2016
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt (must attend two or more days)
- 1 public skating pass
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding staff!
For more Camp Information, please contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-791-9999 x156.
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Family Night with CBJ - Saturday, Dec. 10 vs. Islanders
CBJ Family Night includes a pre-game scavenger hunt, family photo station, face painters, mascots, street hockey and more! Plus, all kids 12 and under get a Blue Jackets team card set.
Give a COOL gift this year - Chiller Cold Cash Gift Cards!
Cold Cash gift cards are available in any dollar amount, have no expiration date and can be redeemed at any Chiller location.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|