Get in the game!
The OhioHealth Chillers offer hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships. Players may sign up as individuals or as teams.
- MAKE YOUR CAHL PAYMENT ONLINE HERE→
- Individual players without the team please email Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WINTER session begins - January 8
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR WINTER SESSION IS DECEMBER 16
- New team fee $3000
- Teams registered for Fall 2016 - $2900
- Teams who pay in Full by December 16 - $2800
- Deposit - $1000 due on December 16
- Final payment deadline - February 12
- USA Hockey: $40 per year must be paid prior to the first game for those already not registered. Register online at www.usahockey.com. Click here for instructions to update USAH IDs in our system >
- New FALL Team Captains please email Martin Spanhel - email@example.com - To set up your roster, go here: http://www.chillerstats.com/team_registration.cfm. Or go to http://www.chillerstats.com and click on the Team Registration button. Click here to download full instructions (PDF) >
- Follow CAHL Director Martin Spanhel on Twitter - @TheCAHL - keep up on league happenings!
- CAHL Handbook - Rules and Regulations
- Contact CAHL Director Martin Spanhel at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 764-1000 ext. 158.
- Every player will need to have a new USA hockey registration number (2016-17).
- Photo IDs – Every player will be asked for a photo ID prior to every game. This must be presented to a Chiller staff member who will sign you in. No ID - No Play - No Exceptions!
- Pay your CAHL FINE online >
|Upcoming Events (See all)|
|Chiller Blog(See all)|
Family Night with CBJ - Saturday, Dec. 10 vs. Islanders
CBJ Family Night includes a pre-game scavenger hunt, family photo station, face painters, mascots, street hockey and more! Plus, all kids 12 and under get a Blue Jackets team card set.
Give a COOL gift this year - Chiller Cold Cash Gift Cards!
Cold Cash gift cards are available in any dollar amount, have no expiration date and can be redeemed at any Chiller location.
|Hockey Schedules (See all)|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Adult Stick & Puck|
|Drop-In Hockey Ages 14-17|
|Saturday Night Hockey|
|Stick & Puck Ages 13-17|
|Stick & Puck Ages 5-12|
|Winter Park Adult Drop-In Hockey|
|Winter Park Adult Stick & Puck|